House fire in Clintonville
A house fire was reported at N10912 Lakeshore Road in Clintonville at 6:03 p.m. Friday, Nov. 15.
The Clintonville Fire Department responded to the scene and battled the blaze.
While fire fighters were successful in extinguishing the fire, significant damage was done to the home.
Officials believe the fire was started due to an exhaust vent malfunction on a pellet stove in the basement of the home.
The homeowner was not home at the time of the fire. No injuries were reported.