Waupaca County Sheriff’s report March 22
• March 21 – Harassment in E2300 block of Barnhart Drive, Waupaca.
• March 20 – Criminal damage in N2100 block of Holiday Road, Weyauwega.
• March 20 – Threat in 100 block of North State Street, Waupaca.
• March 20 – Theft in E1700 block of Garfield Lane, Waupaca.
• March 20 – Harassment in E9100 block of County Trunk X, New London.
• March 19 – Theft in 2000 block of Farm Drive, Waupaca.
• March 19 – Facebook harassment in E2900 block of Wesley Road, Ogdensburg.
• March 19 – Harassment in W5000 block of North Oakhaven Circle, Wautoma.
• March 18 – Mailbox damaged in E8800 block of Hudson Road, Clintonville.
• March 18 – Theft in N1900 block of County Trunk K, Waupaca.
• March 18 – Fraud reported in N5700 block of Leighton Avenue, Manawa.
• March 17 – Burglary in N4200 block of Faskell Road, New London.
• March 17 – Shoplifting in 2000 block of Farm Drive, Waupaca.
• March 16 – Theft in E9400 block of Crain Road, New London.
• March 16 – Mailbox damaged in 9400 block of County Trunk OO, Rosholt.
• March 16 – Shoplifting in 100 block of East Main Street, Weyauwega.
• March 16 – Burglary in N5400 block of Buelow Road, New London.
• March 16 – Fraud reported in 600 block of Elm Street, Waupaca.
• March 15 – Burglary on Depot Street, Manawa.
• March 15 – Burglary in E4700 block of Butternut Ridge Road, Weyauwega.
• March 15 – Trespassing in E3700 block of County Trunk GG, Iola.
• March 17 – Daniel T. Coenen, 24, Appleton, was killed in a crash shortly before 6:30 p.m. on Railroad Grade Road, about a half-mile east of County Trunk U in rural Weyauwega.
According to Sgt. Gene Goode with the Waupaca County Sheriff’s Office, the vehicle was traveling westbound at a high speed when the driver lost control, entered the south ditch and struck several trees.
The driver was partially ejected from the vehicle and died at the scene. There were no passengers.
• March 17 – Two people were injured in a two-vehicle accident at about 6:30 p.m. in the town of Farmington.
Desiree Pierotti, 16, of Waupaca, was driving southbound on Pryse Drive when she turned left to go east on King Road and failed to yield right of way to a westbound vehicle driven by Taylor Davidson, 22, of Waupaca.
Both Perotti and Davidson were transported to the hospital for possible injuries.
March 12 – A woman was injured in a one-vehicle accident at about 2 p.m. in the town of Lind.
Haley Weise, 24, of Fremont, was traveling eastbound on U.S. Highway 10 east of Vaughan Road when her vehicle drifted onto the shoulder. She overcorrected, causing the vehicle to enter the south ditch, where it hit a culvert and went airborne. The vehicle overturned and came to rest on the driver’s side facing southwest.
Weise was transported to the hospital for non-incapacitating injuries.
There was no damage to the culvert.