Fire destroys Ogdensburg home Monday morning
A house fire broke out Monday morning, May 13, at N5223 County Trunk K, southeast of Ogdensburg.
When firefighters arrived, they found the home of Mark and Sharon Seeger fully engulfed in flames.
Sources at the scene say Mark Seeger was transported by ambulance due to burns on his back and arms.
The Ogdensburg Fire Department requested mutual aid from Manawa, Iola, Scandinavia and Waupaca.
A heat lamp for chickens in the garage has been identified as a possible cause of the fire.
The house was a total loss, and a backhoe has been requested to tear down the house.