Clintonville seeks Community Heroes nominations
The Clintonville Area Foundation is accepting nominations through July 31 for its annual Community Heroes Award.
Established in 2011 by Clintonville native Dan Olk, the award recognizes and celebrates outstanding volunteer service to Clintonville area communities.
The award, which comes with $2,000 for the winner to donate to local charities, is supported through the Clintonville Area Foundation.
It will be presented during the Foundation’s 2019 annual fundraiser, “The Art of Living/Giving” on Sept. 14 at Clintonville Riverside Golf Course.
Nomination forms are available online or at Clintonville Public Library, 75 Hemlock St.; the Clintonville Public School District office, 45 W. Green Tree Road; and the Clintonville Area Chamber of Commerce office, 1 S. Main St.
For questions, email [email protected] or call Dan Olk at 515-268-9207.
- Exemplify the spirit of community service.
- Make an outstanding contribution to the community through volunteer service.
- Demonstrate exceptional commitment, service, creativity, cooperation, or leadership.
- Serve as a role model for others in their community.
- Inspire others to engage in volunteer service.
- Receive no financial compensation for their volunteer activities.
- Perform the majority of his/her volunteer work in the greater Clintonville area, defined as the Clintonville Public School District. He/she need not reside in the area.