Waupaca County sheriff’s report Jan. 13
• Jan. 12 – Caller from State Highway 22, Bear Creek, reported around 1 a.m. that she locked herself in the basement, her 12-year-old was the only other person in the house and she was asleep on the second floor. The caller said she was able to walk outside, but she was only wearing slippers and pajamas.
• Jan. 12 – New London caller said his ex-girlfriend keeps calling him and will not stop. The last time he did not answer her calls, she called police for a welfare check on him.
• Jan. 11 – Scandinavia woman asked that officers remove a man from her home who is a drug addict.
• Jan. 11 – Iola caller said her family was screaming at her brother. Then her uncle called and said he would smash the caller’s face in.
• Jan. 11 – Caller from the 100 block of North State Street, Waupaca, said a woman was slumped over the steering wheel of a gray Isuzu.
• Jan. 10 – Caller from E7600 block of Ostrander Road, New London, reported the theft of Adderall from his parked vehicle. Approximately 15-20 pills were stolen.
• Jan. 10 – Ogdensburg caller reported his wife punched him in the face and dumped his beer on him.
• Jan. 9 – New London woman reported about 3 p.m. that her fiance told her he changed the locks and set a box of her things on the porch. Dispatch told her this was a civil matter. About two hours later, a caller reported this same woman was trying to kick the door down.
• Jan. 9 – Marion caller said his wife was drunk and out of control. He said she is on probation and not allowed to drink.
• Jan. 9 – New London caller said an intoxicated woman was wandering around Northport, and she is concerned with the woman’s mental wellbeing.
• Jan. 8 – Waupaca woman reported her spouse was trying to kick her out of the house and hit her.
• Jan. 7 – Bear Creek caller said he is trying to move out and needs help taking his belongings out of the house. Dispatch reported hearing yelling in the background.
• Jan. 7 – Clintonville woman requested emergency energy assistance because her furnace stopped working.
• Jan. 6 – Caller from Moen Road, Iola, said someone entered his home while he was in the hospital for a few days and stole a rifle, Bluetooth speaker and charger, and a red wool blanket.