Signing Day at WHS
Graduating Waupaca seniors enter skilled workforce
Waupaca High School hosted Career and Technology Education Signing Day for six graduating seniors.
They each signed a letter of intent to work for a local company on May 20.
The following students participated in the signing ceremony:
• Arthur Lisogor – Waupaca Rental Center;
• Tyler Rogney – Suburban Electric;
• Brennan Krusa – Highway 22 Auto and Truck Repair;
• Damian Pomerenke – Drexel Building Supply;
• Jada Olmeda – Waupaca Foundry;
• Jonathan Christie – Waupaca Foundry.
Two students who signed letters of intent but did not make the ceremony were Taylor Salter, Waupaca Foundry, and Devan Eisentraut, K&E Builders.
Fifteen seniors have earned state certifications and 26 seniors plan to pursue technical education opportunities following graduation from Waupaca High School.
These students represent Waupaca’s commitment to prepare students to enter the skilled-labor workforce after graduation.