Trail closed near worksite
Construction begins at Clintonville High School
As construction begins on the current Clintonville High School, some areas will be enclosed by a fence for public safety reasons.
People are prohibited from entering these areas even if gates or fencing are open.
The fenced-off areas are limited to Clintonville maintenance staff and contractors.
In addition, signs and barricades will be placed on the walking trail between the football field and baseball diamond, and on the walking trail entrance on Green Tree Road. Although this area will not be fenced off, people should refrain from using this part of the trail during construction.
Since there is no parking in the north/back entrance:
• Parents and visitors are to park in the south/front parking lot and enter through the main entrance.
• Athletes/Coaches are to park in the south/front parking lot and enter the Field House entrance.
• Spectators for athletic events should park in the south/front parking lot.
• Student and staff parking will be in the south high school parking lot only.
• Rec Center parking will remain the same. It is reserved for Rec Center visitors only.