Chamber recognizes local businesses
Annual awards banquet in Clintonville
By Bert Lehman
Eleven area businesses were recognized for their time in operation in the Clintonville community when the Clintonville Chamber of Commerce held its annual meeting and awards banquet Nov. 4 at Northwinds Banquet Hall in Marion.
Prior to the businesses being recognized, Emily Grosskreutz, executive director for the Clintonville Chamber said, “The Chamber would like our members to be empowered for the years of service to our community. We feel it’s very important to celebrate the milestones that public businesses are striving and growing in the Clintonville area. With this recognition we’d like to present businesses with a commemorative plaque.”
The following businesses were recognized for the indicated number of years in the community:
• 5 years – Peaceful River Winery and Spa.
• 10 years – Erickson Health Mart Pharmacy.
• 20 years – Edward Jones Investment, B&H Fashionwear, and Tadych’s.
• 30 years – Erickson Home Medical Equipment and Modern Hair Designers II.
• 50 years – Clintonville Housing Authority.
• 60 years – Tag’s Auto.
• 80 years – Clintonville Motors.
• 100 years – Arthur Gensler VFW Post 664.